THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

redchaserron

Full Fledged Farker
Did a reverse sear on some T-bones tonight.
Ran the pit at about 200 - 210 and put the steaks in

NABeSCv.jpg

Once the steaks hit 120 internal I threw them in a crazy hot skillet full of butter

BPgnXRQ.jpg

Since these weren't very thick, I only seared for about 35 seconds per side

VbtzjNN.jpg

My sister had given me some fresh beets, so I roasted the beets and sauteed the greens with butter, served the beets over the greens with a little baslamic, also had roasted sprouts.

uSUeR6g.jpg

It was a mighty fine meal

iYyac9b.jpg

My 14 year old went crazy for the beets.

This past Saturday I held up part of my Easter tradition. Every year for Easter I cook a crawfish bisque and crawfish pies and invite the family over. Since we couldn't do the big gathering this year, I didn't make the bisque but I made 5 crawfish pies, dropped one off to each of my sisters, plus my daughter's mom, and of course kept one. They taste every bit as good as they look

P2LFRAy.jpg

Love it!!! Steak is money, beets are money (I LOVE BEETS) and crawfish pie is well... Money!!

Well done!

Oh and them look like porterhouses to me. :clap2:

Wow, that all looks incredible! It's been years since I've had crawfish pie and now I'm drooling all over my keyboard

Where the hell has crawfish pie been all my life? Looks and sounds fantastic!!

Back