THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that I think about it, I actually do eat them into rectangles. :caked: I dunno why, it just happens.

And no steaks left. The 2 other steaks my roommates had, both like them medium well, and I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of the travesty!

can't even cook that travesty. :shocked:

You loaded your chimney with half pecan wood and half lump? I have never heard of that one before. I would think it would smoke like crazy. How long did you burn it down before throwing on the steaks?

You loaded your chimney with half pecan wood and half lump? I have never heard of that one before. I would think it would smoke like crazy. How long did you burn it down before throwing on the steaks?

I used some of the smaller chunks I had. It took about half a bottle of wine for the wood to burn down so it wasn't smoking like crazy. I wish I could give you a time frame, but I was drinking and reading Big Bob Gibson's Book of BBQ.:whistle:

Back