THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, I didn't make a single cut without referring back to your build, actually I went back to yours daily!

this is why i love the brethren. great job. i cant help but admire you taking on this task without being intimidated by welding and such when you dont do them

That is incredible, nice work Bluetang, I happen to like the square firebox, you can heat tortillas on it, keep sauce warm, use cast iron skillets to fry stuff...

When are you gonna post your knife work? I like seeing hand made knives.

looks great! I had a reverse flow built and have had it a month or so and I love it!!!! cooked on a standard offset for years and cant beleive the differnce in the RF... Keep us posted looks awesome!!!:thumb:

Very slick. Love the creativity with the handles and RF plate. I didn't see in the pics but did you put a ball valve on the drain or route it somewhere? Also, looks like you need a stilt mod to reach those doors when they are up :icon_smile_tongue:

Thanks everybody for the kind words. I've never cooked on one of these things until today. Although a learning curve is definitely going on here, I am having a good time. Will post some cook pics a bit later, ribs and fresh collards:-D Thanks ya'll!!

Very slick. Love the creativity with the handles and RF plate. I didn't see in the pics but did you put a ball valve on the drain or route it somewhere? Also, looks like you need a stilt mod to reach those doors when they are up :icon_smile_tongue:
Thanks! A ball valve, thermos, and a few other odds and ends are still on the list. Plus it's a bit heavy in the rear. Somewhere I blinked and lost 4":icon_blush:, nope, would not want it even a 1/16 higher, but manageable.

Wow Blue! That came out REALLY nice! Cant wait to see her filled up! :thumb: I'm jealous now.. I want a trailor, table and a full length door! :wink: Great Job Brother! I hope your happy with it! You SHOULD be!

Cheers

Back