Contest Announcment Relay For Life BBQ Comp- Lynchburg, VA- 6/5-6/6 2015

mokanpy

Name or Nickame
Matt
Hey everyone!

Everything is in place for our first Relay For Life Fundraiser BBQ Competition!

To raise funds for Relay For Life Team TRAX

Friday June 5th- Welcome Party/Load in: 5pm - 11pm

Saturday June 6th- Public Tasting: 12pm - 6pm, Judging 3pm

Live Bands, Cash Prizes, Local Beer!

Apocalypse Ale Works, Forest VA

Team Signup/Rules:

www.lynchburgvaeats.com

Let's put central VA on the BBQ Map!

DqiGLN.png

Last edited:
Couple questions. So I am assuming this is a non sanctioned event. I can't find a rules page at all. I am using my phone online to browse. When it says setup welcome party 5pm to 11pm does that mean that I can show up as late as 11pm? If it does we might be able to squeeze this one in even if I have to work that Friday. Is there a pro and am event or is it pro/am combination event? If you could link the rules or pm me I would appreciate that. Also, what are the categories? Thanks. Relay for Life is a great charity and I hope we can make it.

Couple questions. So I am assuming this is a non sanctioned event. I can't find a rules page at all. I am using my phone online to browse. When it says setup welcome party 5pm to 11pm does that mean that I can show up as late as 11pm? If it does we might be able to squeeze this one in even if I have to work that Friday. Is there a pro and am event or is it pro/am combination event? If you could link the rules or pm me I would appreciate that. Also, what are the categories? Thanks. Relay for Life is a great charity and I hope we can make it.

Hope this clears it up:
1. Non Sanctioned (can't edit OP?)
2.Rules are PDF linked with Entry Form Here
3.You can show up anytime 5pm-11pm, we'll allow after 11pm arrivals if arraignments are made ahead of time.
4.Pro/Am just means we welcome everyone - 1 class. Pulled Pork only.

Last edited:
Back