THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

biggs98

is one Smokin' Farker
Hey guys looking for some advice please. I have a couple weekends coming up where I have to cook Ribs/Brisket/Pork/Chicken and some sides for 4 different people each weekend. Will be dropping off on fri afternoon or sat morning but cooking on thurs. They know they'll be getting the food cold and have to re-heat.

What's the best way to package these?? I was thinking of vacuum sealing the meats and telling them to re-heat in a covered pan with some water or apple juice at 350 for 25/30 minutes. Does this seem right?

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

Vac seal is great. Apple juice in a foil covered pan is my reheating advice, the temp 325 and time you have is what I go for. Since it's cooked they basically just need to get it warmed up to eat.. A lot of people warm up in a crock pot, I usually use the oven:)

Thanks! I think I'm going to also print out stickers with instructions. I'm so used to delivering everything hot and leaving it on sternos

Vac bagging anything for public consumption requires a variance AND a HAACP plan I thought.

Back