THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good lawd those look fantastic!

Methinks y'all should explore making yer own tortillas.

So I guess after eating tequila quesadillas, it's either fark or fight!

Those look GREAT!!!

What would you call the pan you cooked the diced peppers and onions in? That thing is awesome!

That pan is my favorite thing to use on the grill! We got it at a place called Lit which is a sort of restaraunt supply store. I'm not sure what kind of metal it is but it's just a deep, rectangular pan with small holes all over it, even the bottom. We use it for asparagus, peppers, broccolini, squash, zuccini, you name it! It is a must have if you can find one, they beat the heck out of those "grill pans" you can get anywhere.

That pan is my favorite thing to use on the grill! We got it at a place called Lit which is a sort of restaraunt supply store. I'm not sure what kind of metal it is but it's just a deep, rectangular pan with small holes all over it, even the bottom. We use it for asparagus, peppers, broccolini, squash, zuccini, you name it! It is a must have if you can find one, they beat the heck out of those "grill pans" you can get anywhere.

It's a small (1/3 size?) chafing pan for steaming I believe.

Last edited:

Thanks! I have to get one. It looks like its made of stainless steel.

Yup it's stainless, boy I need one of them baby's for sure. I know I'm going to get in trouble but her goes. Winner winner, chicken dinner! Those are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the prons and the recipt. I'm going to save that for when classy people stop by!:becky::thumb:

Back