THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MushCreek

Full Fledged Farker
Okay, last weekend Home Depot had Kingsford Original, two 20's for $10- good deal, right? SO I stocked up, since I smoke/grill more in the winter than summer anyhow. I walk into Lowe's this morning, and they have KO two 14's for $7. Same price per pound; again, a good deal. But wait, there's more! On each 2-pack, there's a $10 Lowe's coupon! You have to spend $50, but since I'm building a house soon, $50 at Lowe's is like $1 at the meat counter- no problem. Let me get this straight; I'm buying $10 bills for $7, AND getting 28# of KO, free?! Time to empty the truck and head back up there......

I don't know if this is local or widespread, but if you shop at Lowe's, it's a no-brainer!

I was at Lowes this morning and as I pulled in someone pulled out with a truck bed full of briquets. Seriously he had ropes and bunge cords holding them all in.

I walked around the pile of Kingsford at Lowe's this morning to get to the Stubb's. Might shoulda slowed down, but I had a target locked....

I walked around the pile of Kingsford at Lowe's this morning to get to the Stubb's. Might shoulda slowed down, but I had a target locked....

That's called "man shopping", i.e. git in git out!!!!

Now a good woman would walk around looking for hours comparing prices and "maybe" find the good deal. Naaaaa never happen they don't think q'ing.

I man shop all the time, wife hates it.......

Paul B
SS UDS

Back