THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Bone in loin CSR's are hands down one of my favorite pork cuts. These are some I didn't have a chance to cook on a road trip the last couple days.

No oil, just used Island Spice authentic Jamaican Jerk dry seasoning and cooked over the direct heat fire on the 007.

Hey do you know how people do cheese skirts on griddled burgers? I had the skirt on the fried potatoes....Oh my good :-D :becky:

Just into the cook at this point

Last edited:
Yummm!

I love a good CSR but those fried taters are awesome!

Yummm!

I love a good CSR but those fried taters are awesome!
Thanks Norm! Feel through the wrapping for the loin cut and if you find some bone in the snag em up... way better and light years different than then the norml shoulder CSR's which seems most people are familiar with. At least in some parts of the country anyway. Cook to 145* ish and yummy, glad I still had some JJ rub left because it hit the spot

You put this Jamaican Jerk rub on these, Island Spice Rocks!....grill them like this and you'll say it's the best pig candy you've ever had I guarantee it. I gotta get more of these this week, my fix is not yet complete. You need to see pics of the other one but I'll upload those tomorrow...the camera battery is dead.

Ok here's the pics I couldn't post yesterday...I need to stop taking cook pics at night unless I can find a better camera setting.

Saved one piece for breakfast!

Very nice. I love Island Spice. I have a few of them in my spice cabinet. Cook looks so good.

Thanks Ron. Ever since my cousin brought back some Island Spice dry JJ rub for me to try I've been hooked on it.... The flavor rocks imo I've done their chicken, all purpose and jerk. Also have done the jar jerk plus samples for the seafood rub. Oh their hot sauces are yummy!

Back