THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crabby Pig

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
I'm new and have a question. Not sure were to post it and I don't want to get busted right away, for posting in the wrong place. I own a restaurant that does ribs and pulled pork. I use a Southern Pride SC200 smoker, which serves me well. But I recently stumbled across a Southern Pride spx300 for sale. It is an older model, trailer mounted. It does not have the electronic controls. Just set your temp manually with a dial, put your logs in and turn on the gas. Anyone seen one this old? I think it's a 90's model. I can get for $2,500 , maybe a little cheaper. What do you think?

Thanks

Each forum has a description that can be used as guidelines to where to post. There is a section on catering and cooking for the masses that this fits into. I'll move it there.

Back