THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Maybe this should be put on a kickstarter or whatever, where the makers set the price per gallon and people can order. Then the manufacturing doesn't start until X units are purchased.

Man i cant wait to buy this again I have been buying this since i started a few years ago Customer service was great Never had a problem

I don't really care anymore, sounds like there may be some internal turmoil going on. Having never tasted it before, I could really care less if they make it. If they do, I might buy it, but it's not a big deal as there are numerous other great sauces that are actually available.

Seems like this isn't going to happen if not just give everyone a heads up. No point in getting hopes up it looks like????

What other quality sauces are out there?

Back