THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bobaftt

is one Smokin' Farker
I had some family in town a little while ago and did some pulled pork to take to a little get together. Here are the pics. Standard easy cook.Rub that bad boy and put it on around 250ish foil at 160ish and pull at 195+. Here are the pics

P6250190.jpg

P6250189.jpg

P6250187.jpg

P6250186.jpg

P6250185.jpg

P6240184.jpg

Looks Awsome!!What did you use for a rub and cooker? also where did you get the "bear claws" though? i've been lookin for a while...

Bloody AMAZING!

How the FARK did you turn all that pulled Pork into a piece of meat, RAW!!!!:pray:

Next time, If I've got a village to feed, and I've only got a few fish and some old bread, I'll give you a holler!:cool:.

Thanks Benjamin! Curious Indeed!

Cheers!

Bill

I guess we ought to tell you about the paint mixer and a cordless drill trick....... Great job sir looks great!

I got the bear paws on ebay. I had heard the drill and mixer trick but I don't ever cook enough for it to be worth getting out the power drill.

Back