THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm still trying to wrap my head around why any one would cook a 7 bone rib roast for pulled beef???:crazy:

Because I'm not talking about a 7 bone RIB roast silly goose! :becky: Goose........hhhhmmmm.......oh, sorry, I digress.....

It's basically a chuck roast (shoulder I believe) with the bone which is shaped like a 7.......ask your butcher, buy it, smoke it, and enjoy!

Because I'm not talking about a 7 bone RIB roast silly goose! :becky: Goose........hhhhmmmm.......oh, sorry, I digress.....

It's basically a chuck roast (shoulder I believe) with the bone which is shaped like a 7.......ask your butcher, buy it, smoke it, and enjoy!

Ahhh, got it! Around here we just call them bone in chuck roast. We order rib roast by the # of bones. Thanks for the clarification!!!

+1 for a bone-in/7-bone chuckie. I treat it much like a brisket. Man it is some good stuff.
Great for tacos.

Back