THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That's a killer price. I was doing my weekend order from a large food supplier (five letter name starts with S ends with O) and I am seeing my price at $2.79. I would stock up!

I cannot get the link to display brisket, nor does it show on my local ad. I'm probably missing it. Help?

Sorry the link didn't go there. Click on the weekly ad for 3/22, then the last page of the weekly ad has the three day specials.

29865d1468882169-i-seent-i-seent-.jpg

Looks like I'm gonna need to make some freezer space. Thanks for posting this!

Bacchus2b, we're having a Brethren bash a month from now at Lake Ray Roberts and hope you can join us. Click on the link in my signature for details.

Last edited:
Dan, c'mon down! We're having some beautiful weather and the bluebonnets are starting to bloom.

Attachments

• TXSY1788.jpg
    TXSY1788.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Now I wish I had fixed my outdoor fridge/freezer sooner! Still getting a few this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!:thumb:

Thanks to the wonderful folks on this forum I have bought a number of things in the last year including a LEM #12 grinder when Academy put them on clearance sale, so I will be grinding brisket over the weekend - Great Hamburger meat!

frognot - Thanks for the invite! I actually have the North Texas bash on my calendar and will be signing up soon, probably bringing my PBC.

Thanks to the wonderful folks on this forum I have bought a number of things in the last year including a LEM #12 grinder when Academy put them on clearance sale, so I will be grinding brisket over the weekend - Great Hamburger meat!

frognot - Thanks for the invite! I actually have the North Texas bash on my calendar and will be signing up soon, probably bringing my PBC.

How much was that grinder on clearance ??? TY

Back