THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I want to be able to clone a 30 pack of beer at home. Then I'll be happy!!:twisted:

Bob, I've been working on that for years now, but can't seem to get past the research stage... trying to find the perfect beer, it's a long hard slog, but hey someone has to do it :lol:

Ian,
So where in the States are we to find dealers for your products? My bro and I (both WSM owners) are looking for the stackers. Are you ready to reveal the sources or is it still to soon?
Hi Timmy, Trp1fox is right, at this stage Fred's will be the only place that has them, but we are busy trying to set up an office and warehousing in Arizona (taking a lot longer than we expected, but I guess the authorities have to check us out to make sure we're not up to anything bad), once that has happened, we will be able to service the stores that require quantities less than container loads... we have quite a few standing by.

I stopped by Sears to look at it today. I didn't have a tape measure, but I think that it is the same diameter as the ECB. The doors had gaps, and the vents didn't sit flush on the top or bottom. This means that temp control would be difficult at best. The metal also seems thin. The best part was that the sections clamp together. This would make it easy to transport. Brian

17 inches isn't very tall. I hope that this is a typo.

I caught this as well on multiple online shopping sites. Unless it is the middle section (WSM middle is 17") only being measured??? Had local Sears guy look up specs and one big difference is painted main body, with only water pan maybe porcelain enamal. The weight difference shows this as well.

Dave Q

Back