THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

redchaserron

Full Fledged Farker
I was in Costco here in Lafayette today to pick some plate ribs. I looked over and saw they had USDA Prime brisket for $2.69 lb. I've never seen prime that cheap, and especially not since Covid started. So of course I grabbed one and instead of just doing a plate of ribs for the 3 of us here, my sisters and their spouses are all coming over tomorrow. Slaw and tater salad are made, I'll do the beans tomorrow while the brisket cooks. Going to bed now so I can get up in 4 hours to light the pit.

I found the same deal in Baton Rouge and grabbed one. Only after buying 2 other briskets at $2.99/lb at a local grocery the day before lol :roll:

It was $3.28 a pound in northern CO. I grabbed a 10# as well. Just came off this afternoon and was really awesome.

Nice!....Just moved to the Lafayette area myself....gonna see if I can run in Tuesday and find the same deal....awesome price tho....I never found prime brisket that cheap while living in NorCal

Back