THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

T-Man

is one Smokin' Farker
Just snagged a 13 lb. prime brisket at the local Albertsons for $ 2.49 ib.
Never had prime brisket . This only the second time I have seen prime
brisket.....

They seem to cook a little different than choice. I still have about 5 in the freezer. $0.99/lb:p

(thinking of staging a tactical asset recovery on a freezer in Keller...)

Just snagged a 13 lb. prime brisket at the local Albertsons for $ 2.49 ib.
Never had prime brisket . This only the second time I have seen prime
brisket.....

Dang! Our Albertsons wants $5.99/lb for Select brisket. I can get Wagyu brisket for $4 and change a pound, shipped to my door. I'd much rather have the latter.

And sadly, the Albertsons only sells Select. At least the Publix has the upper 2% of Choice (pretty much Prime) for sale on occasion.

Very nice score - any pictures of that bad boy? :p

I scored three at Sam's for the Daytona SOTW contest @ 1.89 #...being the good guy that I am, I gave two of them to two different friends to cook at my contest two weeks ago. The one that I did cook in Daytona was good, but it didn't make the box...got edged out by the SRF, which took 9th overall. I can't find Prime in my area and even my Sysco rep told me it would be a "special order" for him?

Back