THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dreed

Full Fledged Farker
I am one that will pass up any job that people don't want to pay. Nor do I like Pi%^ing matches over pennies, I would rather pass it up.
With that being said, I have a possible gig for 60 people. But I want to make sure the pricing will cover expenditure. ( my cost kept around 30%). I have done svery little catering but nothing with smoked products.
I am working up a quote for pulled pork and sliced brisket, baked beans and cornbread souflee'
I do have an account at a Rest depot, so bulk is not a problem. It will be buffet. the job is Located in North Jersey.

Also what is the best approach on pre-cooking the meat and just throwing it on the smoker for ambiance at the site.

Thanks all

The below includes tea and lemonade.

25 – 50 50 – 75 75 – 100 100 – 150 150 – 200 200+
Pick any 2 Entrée , any 3 Sides.
$15.79 $12.34 $11.14 $10.52 $9.13 $8.76

If I'm going to be there putting on a "show", nothing less than $1000 net. If it's a drop off or pick up then I price it by the pound.

Back