THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are obviously a master at launching pies, for sure, especially since you do it with the platter spinning. Even though I've made hundreds of pizzas on the BS oven, I still always got a bit nervous at launch. I need to watch you do this sometime...for now, I'm super happy with the Super Peel!

Can't beat the Super Peel for sure. I guess I got comfortable with my peel. I try to work pretty fast when I stretch out the dough by laying on the peel, loading it up and launching immediately to avoid sticking.

Maybe at the bash..:mrgreen:

2d97deefc54dc02358e6082c67959815ccb9d916db357b18cd4749bbf2fb4aa7.jpg

Pulled the trigger on the Walmart deal. Been using a kettlepizza insert for a while now. Interested to see how this compares.

DAMN ALL OF YOU!!! I just bought it from Walmart for $192.86 (205 w/tax). I've been wanting one for a long time. I just couldn't resist it at this price.

Now...where the hell am I going to keep it???

Somebody send me your Kettle Pizza. I don't even need the stone. I'd like to try one out and see if it's better than burning up the gaskets in my Egg.

Back