THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ok Now tell us the truth you been cooking brisket for a few years:p looks like you nailed it :clap:
If the tail is thin during the prep I cut it off where it is about 1" in thickness. save the trim for burger meat, chili, stew,.....

Ok Now tell us the truth you been cooking brisket for a few years:p looks like you nailed it :clap:
If the tail is thin during the prep I cut it off where it is about 1" in thickness. save the trim for burger meat, chili, stew,.....

Now why didn't I think of that? :doh: Love me some brisket burgers.

I spent a lot of time reading up on the subject on this forum before taking the plunge. I'm glad I went with the KISS method on this cook, it gave me a good base to start with.

I've had requests from some buddies that saw the pictures to do another so I'm thinking brisket #2 isn't too far off in the future. :thumb:

Even though the brisket was the star of the show, them beans turned out really good as well. I usally add some regular yellow mustard to my beans but this go around I used the Roxy's BBQ sauce instead and it was a nice addition.

One more shot that shows the smoke ring pretty well.

null-15.jpg

Back