THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trucky9754

Knows what a fatty is.
I know this question has been asked many times before but my search in forums hasn't answered the questions I have. I am going to vend at a large pumpkin patch this fall and was asked to vend some turkey legs which I believe would go real good at this venue. My question I have pertains to pre-smoked turkey legs which I am going to use. My questions are as follows, at what temp do I put these into my pit. I am using a FEC100 and how long do they take to heat up. My next question is about sauce, do I sauce then while they are heating up so the sauce somewhat sets up on the leg or do I sauce them after they are finished and just prior to serving them? I plan on putting them in a 2 lb tub for sale so saucing after would not be a problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Back