THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went to go wrap it in the middle of the night and something had spilled on my roll of butcher paper and soaked through. Not sure what it was, so I foiled it instead. Pulled it off the smoker a bit ago. I'll slice it in about 90 minutes and then pack it up to go. Since it's going to be a 3-4 hours before serving it I'm going to try the crockpot with a lil jus in the bottom otherwise I would just pan it.

Attachments

• IMG_1959.JPG
    IMG_1959.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 66
Ok all sliced and cubed, and tucked into the pot with some jus.

Attachments

• IMG_1963.jpg
    IMG_1963.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1964.JPG
    IMG_1964.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 58
A little late to the thread but I was going to suggest slicing the brisket and then cutting the slices in half (so people don't over serve themselves) and then putting the slices vertically (bark facing up) in a couple aluminum meatloaf pans. Save the juices, defat them (reheat the juices if necessary)and maybe mix in a very small amount of sauce and then pour the hot brisket juice over slices in the pans. Wrap the pans in foil and then re-wrap the entire pan in foil. Idea is to have little air in the pans. You can always layout the slices in a half pan with the juices right before serving.

Brisket looks good.. too bad I don't have any cause I'm hungry now.. haha

Glad it went well.

I believe the crockpot was about your best bet.

Ideally its sliced close to serving but i doubt that would've been convenient. Dirty cutting board (disposable for the win) and knife. The whole thing would be messier than i would have liked for an office setting.

I will keep this in mind if im ever put in this,situation.

Back