THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
So I was at Walmart today for some stuff and as I walked by the charcoal I noticed these dual bags wrapped in blue plastic (Summer Twin Pack) which I hadn't seen before. I've actually never bought BK at Walmart since HD always has it cheaper (at least where I live).

Now I know Memorial Day weekend both HD and Lowes have good sales like the Thursday before. I didn't have a charcoal smoker last memorial day so I've been looking forward to the sales. I did some research for past Memorial sales and HD normally has their Twin 20lbers for around $10 instead of $15 and some change. That would be about $.25/lb.

This Walmart deal right now is 33.2lbs for $7.50 which is about $.23lb. Now I'm no marine biologist, but this seems like a really good deal right?? Any reason to wait another week to see what HD or Lowes offers??

BK2.jpg

BK1.jpg

Just got the new Costco coupon book. 2 pack of Kingsford Competition for $3.50 off. I think the 2 pack normally goes in the $16 range. So, 2 16 pound bags for $12... not too shabby!

Back