THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. No complaints here other than the heat but wasn't too bad.

Off to the cook....

Porterhouse and a T-bone cook but I'll mainly focus on the big boy. :mrgreen:

Cow Lick dusted

L5c3pJkh.png

On to the Jumbo Joe. The T is dusted with Montreal steak

SBt9nf6h.png

Portobello mushrooms going on the gasser EVOO'd, S&P'd

rTgTvGFh.png

0HbWqtDh.png

Put on some teeny tiny taters to get roasted as well

GG0lnNPh.png

She's cruising about 325*

aacJv2Hh.png

It's Beer O' Clock

zDjT1D5h.png

While all is going I roasted some garlic

2aMbSAQh.png

Made a roasted garlic mixture with EVOO, S&P

EjtQtGQh.png

Seared before coming off

a54Ajdah.png

Plated with spring mix salad, tiny taters and Machego/Bergenost topped Portobello

5tZCuJCh.png

Close ups

ZoW6f1Lh.png

HvulMpYh.png

Literally Holy Cow!!:shock:

isGIJOOh.png

Qkfqep4h.png

Portobello to die for

fCjMdiVh.png

It was good :becky:

M90LaTvh.png

Wow, Sako! You may just have convinced me to enter my planned T cook in the Noob throwdown. That's both humbling and inspirational.

Wow, Sako! You may just have convinced me to enter my planned T cook in the Noob throwdown. That's both humbling and inspirational.

Thanks Ertothel! Please do. I figure I have to make dinner so may as well snap a few pic of the process.

Damn fine looking food. I love shrooms, I am going to have to try that one day. Only thing missing from the clean plate pit was a piece of bread to sop up the juices.

Damn fine looking food. I love shrooms, I am going to have to try that one day. Only thing missing from the clean plate pit was a piece of bread to sop up the juices.

Thanks Terry!! Oh, you have to give the Portobello with cheese a try. Crazy good and up there with the steak.

There was bread to sop up all that goodness but no room. LOL

I still see the greens left on your plate :-D Awesome looking plate of food! I want that mushroom in my belly right now

Thanks Matt!

Lol, I was to full to eat the salad at the end. :biggrin1: Mushroom was killer for sure.

Back