THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our heb has them for $1LB. Have 3 in the freezer but I'll probably get a couple more. Thanks for posting.

Oh that's just great! We are paying close to three times that!:(

SOBs around here have em @$1.99 and that's the best price going.

Yeah, pleasantly surprised at the falling prices of pork. They've crept under $1.00/lb a few times around here the last few months. I rack up when they do.

I saw something on the local news that said the pork virus was getting under control. Maybe that's the cause. Anyone else in pork country have news?

I picked up 2 today, both only around 8.5 lbs, which were the largest. I think I read on here somewhere that the virus that caused the prices to go up last year is under control now. My only question is are they being slaughtered at a younger age leaving us with such small butts?

I saw something on the local news that said the pork virus was getting under control. Maybe that's the cause. Anyone else in pork country have news?

Correct - the virus did not have nearly the effect that it did a year ago. Prices should continue to slide throughout the summer.

Thanks to the addition of a Costco within a few mile of my local HEB, brisky prices have been hovering around $2.50 - $3.00/lb for the past year.

Back