THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big_AL

Full Fledged Farker
I couldn't wait to try my Kosmos Pork Soak. I found some decent pork chops and gave it a try. I soaked them for 3 hours, took them out of the soak, rinsed them off, then let them dry for a bit in the fridge. I pulled the smoker box racks from my Chargriller and put then on the kettle grate for a little better grill marks.

PorkChops003.jpg

PorkChops017.jpg

Also did the mandatory ABT's. These were semi-vegatarian...just light cream cheese, light cheddar and rub wrapped with turkey bacon. Filled them too much and had a couple of minor explosions.
PorkChops014.jpg

The finished product. Not as dark as I'd like but I didn't use any fat on the outside to get that good char.

PorkChops019.jpg

PorkChops020.jpg

Thanks Kosmos!!! These were just incredibly moist and juicy chops. I used zero seasoning aside from the soak yet they were just fantastic!!!

Thanks for looking.
AL

Those Chops look AWESOME Big Al :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: not to mention the ABT's. I glad you love our Pork Soak! I truly believe that this one is going to be a game changer, atleast for the other white meat. :wink:

Back