Pork Belly in my Belly!

Over the top, brother! Dang that sounds great!

@Andy, Costco has had some gorgeous bellies lately, if you can get to one of those. Another option is grant park packing in the west loop. Great fresh pork there.

I could eat that belly without the trimmings. I could eat a Sammy with just the trimmings. Putting it all together has to be over the top good. If there was ever a thread that deserved a helpful rating this is it. :clap2::thumb:

Dawg -
That looked so dang good!!
At Costco yesterday in Nashua NH and the meat seelection was really struggling. No Brisket. No Pork Belly. No Rack of Pork. Just the same ols same old.

That belly looked tremendous!!

Resurrecting this thread just because I wanted to make sure the Brethren knew about French's Crispy Jalapenos! I was at Costco last night and saw them for the first time, and had to buy em. WOW!

If you think you might like something like that, you will. I use lots of the fried onions, besides on green bean casserole, on everything such as mac'n'cheese, soups, hot dogs and burgers.

I predict we will burn through this large bag pretty quick, I sincerely hope Costco carry's these year round, not just near Thanksgiving like they do the onions.

They are Super Bomb Diggity, GYSOT! Dave

Yes they are good!

I was surprised to see this post right on top. just timing I guess. We keep a bag or two on hand cause I put them on almost everything and also snack on them!

I also want some more Belly!

Back