THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pappy

is One Chatty Farker
Just ordered the Pocket Burger Press. I've been reading reviews for the last day or so, and I finally decided to order the Pocket Burger Press. It seemed to have the most positive reviews.

http://burgerpocketpress.com/

The runner up was the Williams-Sonoma stuffed burger press. A lot of uses had problems with the grond beef sticking in the press. I liked this one but, the reviews were not as good.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/stuffed-hamburger-press/

I picked up the one from Williams and Sonoma. It's plastic, which is neither here nor there when it comes to quality. I'm hoping to use it this weekend. I'm thinking of doing stuffed turkey burgers wrapped in bacon. Stuffed with cranberry Boursin cheese.

I picked up the one from Williams and Sonoma. It's plastic, which is neither here nor there when it comes to quality. I'm hoping to use it this weekend. I'm thinking of doing stuffed turkey burgers wrapped in bacon. Stuffed with cranberry Boursin cheese.

I almost bought that one. I liked the simple design. One review, the guy said it broke the 1st time he used it. Some people said to spray pam on it before you use it si the burger doesn't stick.
Let us know how you like it.

Yeah i saw one in the HD or lowes a few weeks ago and it looked interesting.

But on closer look, I thought to myself "with my luck, the pattys will fall in half on the grill". Now I'm giving that a second thought.

DH bought one at Walmart a year ago. Makes great stuffed burgers.

I have never seen one before. I checked their website to find the nearest location that sells them. None showed up within 100 miles.

they also have a bunch of stuffed burger recipes on the website.

My wife thought I was nuts, until I mentioned making some swiss, mushroom burgers.

I had one of those "Pocket burger press" not any more cause I tossed it. Burgers always got stuck go with Williams-Sonoma stuffed burger press.

I had one of those "Pocket burger press" not any more cause I tossed it. Burgers always got stuck go with Williams-Sonoma stuffed burger press.

With this knowledge I'll put plastic wrap between the press and the burger for ease of removal.

Good choice pappy! I did a review on it recently and loved it! It's fun to stuff a burger with different ingredients and not eat the same plain burgers all the time. Let us know how you like it.

Jay Prince

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

some plastic pipe, wood and i'm done. i cannot see spending the money on something like that. but if it works for you then its worth it.

I've got one and I'm sure happy I didn't have to pay for it. It's time consuming, and packing the ground beef makes for a less juicy and flavorful hamburger.

Nothing better than a good hand formed patty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I should get one. The other day I made my first attempt at a stuffed burger. (Hand formed) It ended up looking like two patties piled up, with cheese running out from between them. LOL:mmph:

Back