THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice looking poboy. Need to try fish taco's. I hear nothing but good things about them. Tried making corn tortillas with a press and they came out to thick and stuck to the plastic wrap.
Need to find a good recipe, both flour and corn.

My first time making the fish tacos. :thumb::thumb: Try em! They came out really good.

My first time making the fish tacos. :thumb::thumb: Try em! They came out really good.

Seriously? Outstanding. We made some last week, but instead of frying, I poached a few catfish filets, dusted with that Chef Merito Creole Style (Thanks again! :becky::thumb:) in half & half butter and olive oil about 1/4" deep in a medium high SS heavy clad saute pan. What with the Po Boy and Fish Tacos, I was beginning to suspect you might be a closet Swamp Person. :thumb::thumb:

Back