THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zedsdead

Knows what a fatty is.
I posted this awhile back wondering if there are an updates on the availability of Plowboys rubs in Canada?

I know I'm missing out...

I tried ordering spices and rubs on line, not from the above link, Canada Customs held them for months and in one case destroyed them.

Shipping is a bit steep - for 2 bottles of rub its 15.98 but shipping is 16.48..... But better than not being able to get it at all I guess...
Add a few more items to the cart, the shipping cost will proably be same for 8 bottles. I made same mistake last month. I ordered 2 items, shipping was same for 5 items.:frusty:

I tried ordering spices and rubs on line, not from the above link, Canada Customs held them for months and in one case destroyed them.

I'm surprised - I order food items all the time for the US and never have a problem with Customs. Usually everything is sent US postal though, not fedex, ups, or any other courier as they're customs clearance fees are ridiculously high....

Back