THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now did they repaint the whole thing or just overlay the flames? The black looks shinier than I remember.

You better get ready for all the BBQ groupies that are going to be hanging at your site during turn-ins--that is the only drawback I can see.

That IS sexy

Almost as sexy as a Jambo pit. :wink:

Now did they repaint the whole thing or just overlay the flames? The black looks shinier than I remember.

You better get ready for all the BBQ groupies that are going to be hanging at your site during turn-ins--that is the only drawback I can see.

Yes, they took out all of the dingers and repainted the whole trailer.

Mighty sharp looking there Mr Plowboy!!8)

Pulled the Smo Sco out of winter storage yesterday......backed up into a pallet of Spic and Span of all things.....small scratch, but I think Walt's gonna pull my big rig license.....:roll:

Pulled the Smo Sco out of winter storage yesterday......backed up into a pallet of Spic and Span of all things.....small scratch, but I think Walt's gonna pull my big rig license.....:roll:

I keep looking at this paint job thinking I better be the one who puts the first scratch in it. Because God help that person if it isn't me.

......backed up into a pallet of Spic and Span of all things.....small scratch, but I think Walt's gonna pull my big rig license.....:roll:

In my most unintentional thread hijacking voice … What are you doing with a pallet of Spic and Span?

Looks good Todd, really matches your smoking status!

In my most unintentional thread hijacking voice … What are you doing with a pallet of Spic and Span?

lmao....we store the coach in a nearby warehouse that is filled with pallets of all kinds of cleaning products....kinda nice,always has a nice fresh clean smell when we pick her up.:wink:

So I guess that Andy isn't parking the trailer in Little Rock?:icon_shy

That sure would bring a whole new meaning to " Dammit Andy!!!":fear:

I will trade you the Jambo! Jk Looks amazing though. Always liked black with silver flames

Plowboys,

I had the pleasure of seeing the trailer at Eldon this year and it looked amazing. My favorite setup we have seen. I was just wondering what size trailer that is and what the weight was? We are looking for a new trailer

Thanks,
Matt

18' of enclosed kitchen and additional 4' deck on the back.

Dry weight without cookers and equipment was about 5300.

Nice!

Sweet setup!!

Need to see that in person... hopefully I will get my chance in mid August.

Back