THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cbudka

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Any feed back would be appreciated. I think I am going to cut off the knuckles next time. And then put them in a mini loaf pan for uniformity.... Please rate. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Chris

Attachments

Last edited:
" Please rate for appearance" ??? I would rather eat them for flavor.:mrgreen: At any rate that looks great might need a bit of green on the top and bottom.

7 on appearance. Not bad, but not something that makes me want to dive in and take no prisoners :) I'd like to see more mahogany color, maybe some seasoning, etc. Something that makes my taste buds try to start guessing how great they are going to taste.

Gotta agree, they need to be more square for most judges. That being said, I actually prefer chicken thighs that look like chicken thighs. And those look awesome.

trim the knuckles and get them a little closer to the same shape/size. I would give it a 7 but very little adjustment needed to get it up to 9. keith

7. Parsley is uneven and the the thighs are uneven. Personally I don't care how much sauce appears to be on it. If it impedes the flavor I would ding you in the taste category.

Back