THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coach_Mac

Knows what a fatty is.
Not all together, but here are 3 meals I've done over the past week or so. The first one is a pizza that I did on the grill. I actually made 2 calzones and the pizza was a bunch of stuff I just threw together. It's got cream cheese instead of marinara, chicken, spinach, pepperoni, olives, and BBQ sauce.
006gol.jpg

The pork shoulder. I put it in foil the last 2 hours but I don't think I'd do that next time. The bark was too soft.
012zic.jpg

014xah.jpg

This is my first fattie. I had some left over ribeye from the night before I put in there with cheese, onions, and peppers.
016rmw.jpg

019ecr.jpg

020euk.jpg

It all looks good, i like the idea of a ribeye Philly-style fattie.

BTW, love the red smoke stack, as a person that keeps trying to put red bike racks in his projects, I respect the look.

That is some good looking food. I have been wanting to do a pizza on the UDS. Did you use a pizza stone or tin foil or directly on the grill?

I am trying to incorporate the UDS into as many meals as possible. I made some homemade sauce this week and smoked some hot Italian sausage to have with linguine.

That is some good looking food. I have been wanting to do a pizza on the UDS. Did you use a pizza stone or tin foil or directly on the grill?

I used a pizza stone, which I love.

It all tasted great but I did a idiotic thing with the pork. We wern't eating it right away so I put it in the oven to keep it warm....put it at 225....forgot about it for an hour and a half....dried it out. I know, I'm an idiot.

I would just go ahead and chop that pork and simmer it all in a favorite sauce and serve it to my in laws. They wouldn't notice the difference. Thanks for the reply.

Back