THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pitmaster T

Babbling Farker
YouTube - ‪Pitmaster T's Quickies - Things I Love and Adore‬‏

BBQ Brethren Member Donnie Pitmaster T reveals all the things he loves and adores about his life. Some of you may have seen this video before weeks before Popdaddy died. It is now released under the Pitmaster name and I have to add that it was this video that made me finally shift to a new path... not here.. come on... this is just a forum, :crazy: but in life overall.

This Video is dedicated to the Members of the BBQ Brethren, BBQ largest, friendliest, most supportive educational BBQ fellowship currently online.

Last edited:
And as promised, tomorrow I will begin to release the popular 9 part series "Funkotorium Project" - A redneck commissary.

I am bumping this because I had forgotten a bit what a special place this was and the film is essentially dedicated to the Brethren.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xItB80UOQFU"]Pitmaster T's Quickies - Things I Love and Adore - YouTube[/ame]

This Film

Back