THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is what I mean by the "sauce pot" LOL
Field-Range1.jpg

http://takeitoutsideks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Field-Range1.jpg

Thats a 15 gallon pot with a 10 gallon inside of it. Burner goes on bottom and there can be a shield...

the top has the roaster on it as well.

Nice rig Donny. You going to do catering with this machine?

Yes by Fall I should be able to do some paid private catering in this state (I did in Connecticut), or maybe some tailgating stuff.

Lots of stuff to get ironed out. Need a shared kitchen to get the real money flowing in for selling to the public.

IMG_2489.jpg
IMG_2490.jpg

Ran across purple trays... purple translucent trays.... also in red, blue and green..... what I will do with them... who knows.... but for ONLY 4 bucks at the Goodwill for 143.... 46 of which are purple..... had to get them. It was like God was telling me to.

IMG_2488.jpg
Here's the hitch I made up. Worked from Kansas to here and I totally never thought of the fact the Pintle Tow Eye can revolve on that trailer giving me 6 inches of lift on the trailer. It leans only a little on the Suburban.

Attachments

• sexy-girls-yoga-pants-22.jpg
    sexy-girls-yoga-pants-22.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 176
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1OGZ5R_l_k&feature=youtu.be"]Pitmaster Introduces - The Rolling Thunder.... Q - YouTube[/ame]

Welding does not come to mind when viewing that image for some reason. Maybe it's just me though. :twisted:

Welding does not come to mind when viewing that image for some reason. Maybe it's just me though. :twisted:

The color of the thong got me.... and... a proper sounding weld sounds like bacon frying.... which is what I hear when I look at her.

Plus.... i'd like to weld my spackle on her.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgLgTUXwqCE&feature=youtu.be"]Pitmaster T's - Two Way Meatloaf or BiSalisbury Steak - YouTube[/ame]

Pitmaster T: One of the local que joints (Ridgewood BBQ) has a unique style using a flattop. They smoke hams (not butts) with little or no rub, just a mop in a cinder block style pit. They slice the meat thin on a deli slicer and reheat on flat top and finish with a bit o sauce. Unique take on que.

I was looking for my old PVC pipes I had cut in my old Funkotorium and found more than that.

Looks like the MKT is going to have the heart of the Funkotorium.

12 converter.jpg

12 Camper Converter- Rather robust since I will not be powering all the extra stuff the old Camper did.

siren.jpg

My old 12Volt Siren. Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

pump.jpg
12 V ShurFlow pump... may as well order new diaphragms now

thats a 30 amp converter/charger.

Essentially I need BOTH 24 volts and 12 volts. I will be nixing the Military Converter because the damn thing costs 750 used. So I will run two batts in series for the 24 and also 12 volt for the 12 volt stuff.

On the 12 volt will be the pump, radio and sound system which is rather primitive as I will only play really old assed music, and the siren.... plus charging the batt set which will be the primary job.

I like this arrangement because if there is a power problem I am good to cook for hours.

Here's more **** no one is interested in but one day will stumble on it.

As you know - xmas holiday from teaching is also a time to work on my counter modules in the garage without having the whole damn MKY set up (I am already getting notices).

Here is the cabinet that will probably be my mechanical and electrical cabinet.

IMG_0392.jpg
IMG_0393.jpg

Here is the warming drawer I picked up loooong ago and never used.

IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

I have to grind out these welds and rivets.

IMG_0396.jpg
IMG_0397.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg

Here she is all ready to accept a throbbing warm piece of .... machinery

IMG_0400.jpg
IMG_0404.jpg

And here she is installed

IMG_0401.jpg
IMG_0403.jpg

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd Here is why she flips the GFI

IMG_0405.jpg

Not sure why, Donnie, but there are a whole slew of photos in this post that I can't see, including all the still shots on this page. Anybody else having this problem? :confused: Actually... the one I can see is the photo of the girl. Nice thong. It's your color, Donnie! :becky:

Back