THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Got the copperhead going for a friends gathering with family they have in town. Doing a corned butt I have in the freezer (last one I have and need to reload) and they also some rib parts and tips. I'll bring over my chicken heart sausage and nashville chicken sausage to grill there.

cImoSDMl.jpg

5zKVJlkl.jpg

0ou3KJml.jpg

bZgSU6al.jpg

Ib7UGxel.jpg

Pretty nice day as the rain has stopped and relatively warm. Though we are scheduled for rain for about the next 10 days so we'll see how that goes. Interested to see how the flavor of the pastrami pork is on the easy bake. I've loved everything off it so far.

I'd know it was your cook even if it was posted anonymously by all the oven therms...
Slaw looks crazy good and i hate slaw. I'd probably try that one though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You need a tiny cooler. Looks lost in there...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks delicious Jason, kudos to the Copperhead. I do love rib tips the chicken wing of the pig.

Back