Pit Boss Copperhead 5's discounted again at Walmart

Well I don't live in a metropolis so it is relatively easy for me to pop over to a store to see what they have in person. I wouldn't call ahead. Good chance they won't even care enough to give you correct info and they could just alert others to the deal you are looking for. Even if you are at the store it could be a crapshoot. I have seen stuff marked at the original price and have had to ask them to scan it to see what it scans at.
The Walmart app has a price scanner. No need to wait for an employee to help.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you know how to Save Money and Live Better.
LOL... mostly got tired of arguing with employees that didn't even want to scan an item because they were 100% positive it was priced what the shelf price was. Really had to beg some and threaten others that I would report then to a manager to get them to do their job. They get a better attitude when it scans at the price I told them.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not sure that this is the right thread exactly, but I think it works. This just popped up on slickdeals. I thought some might be interested, especially since it apparently got matched by Amazon.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13256167-p...-440-square-inches-white-231-21?src=frontpage

In case anyone was pondering this one after I posted it last night, it appears it dropped another 30 bucks down to 208 over night.

ETA: Walmart apparently sold out so dont expect Amazon to keep that low of a price for much longer.

Last edited:
I really need to stop looking at threads like this. I don't need a pellet cooker but it's only........

In case anyone was pondering this one after I posted it last night, it appears it dropped another 30 bucks down to 208 over night.

ETA: Walmart apparently sold out so dont expect Amazon to keep that low of a price for much longer.

36% 1-star reviews on Amazon. No thanks.

I got the whisky still smoker for $25 at one of my local Walmarts.
Good little smoker for the lake house.
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=578111017

PBVPS1_Front_Closed_Studio.png

Now that right there is a cute Lil Pellet Pooper!

Back