Sako, here’s the deal: You’ve cooked so much delicious food on the PBC, and helped so many PBC grill-jockeys that you’ve earned a lifetime pass on any obligation to post brand-new cooks. Just make sure you keep checking in as the Jedi master and re-post your old cooks when the opportunity arises. :thumb:

...and the burgers are legit:icon_smile_tongue:

Thanks for the kind words brotha! I wholeheartedly love the Pit Barrel line even though I don't cook much on them anymore. One cooker that never ever ever failed me.

How about everyone post up your best/memorable/proudest cooks on the PBC?? Doesn't matter what it is. Just post it but your favorite.

I know mine so i'll start it off

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How about everyone post up your best/memorable/proudest cooks on the PBC?? Doesn't matter what it is. Just post it but your favorite.

That looks insanely good! I would remember that one too.

Man, picking just one will be hard. Unfortunately, it'll take me some time to get mine on here. I've gotta get on my computer and upload a few pics to imgur. I had everything in photobucket but....well we all know what happened there....:mmph:

Man, picking just one will be hard. Unfortunately, it'll take me some time to get mine on here. I've gotta get on my computer and upload a few pics to imgur. I had everything in photobucket but....well we all know what happened there....:mmph:

No hurry! :thumb:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
1st sign of the end of a thread-reruns.:-D

Last edited:

Probably never took pics of the very best stuff, but I've made ribs on the PBC that were better than I ever thought I could make, so I'll go with some fantastic ribs from a couple weeks ago:

YeuvMEYh.jpg

It took 600 pages to convince you? I guess we have to up our sales games, gentleman.

LOL. No, my real addiction is playing guitar and GAS (Guitar Acquisition Syndrome) kept getting in the way. I didn’t read all 600 pages at once.

Back