THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was hoping I'd get a tracking # for my new PBC today but I didn't :mmph: I guess it could be because I ordered one with the AF logo on it. That's fine especially if that's the reason, but I was hoping I'd get it before this weekend. If I don't get to cook on it this weekend it's gonna be 3 weekends before I can.
Either way I will be ok. I'm just excited to get it.....:mrgreen:

I was hoping I'd get a tracking # for my new PBC today but I didn't :mmph: I guess it could be because I ordered one with the AF logo on it. That's fine especially if that's the reason, but I was hoping I'd get it before this weekend. If I don't get to cook on it this weekend it's gonna be 3 weekends before I can.
i betcha you can build a UDS pretty quick....no worries mate! ;)

Shoulda maybe have got a Navy logo instead! ;)

Did you order via Amazon or PBC site? If PBC I would call and ask for estimated delivery day. Good luck.

Did you order via Amazon or PBC site? If PBC I would call and ask for estimated delivery day. Good luck.

I ordered via the PBC site. I didn't think I could get the AF logo option through amazon. Didn't see how at least. I'm sure I'll get a tracking # tomorrow. The site says it'll ship within one business day. Technically that was today.

I ordered via the PBC site. I didn't think I could get the AF logo option through amazon. Didn't see how at least. I'm sure I'll get a tracking # tomorrow. The site says it'll ship within one business day. Technically that was today.

They're faaaast!! I ordered mine at 11:54am and it shipped 11:59am. Just 5 mins to ship with tracking# on hand. I rec'd it next day. Less than 24 hrs. :becky: They have a warehouse here but that was farking fast.

How did you get the AF logo? Never saw an option for military plaques. I also bought directly off the PBC site.

They're faaaast!! I ordered mine at 11:54am and it shipped 11:59am. Just 5 mins to ship with tracking# on hand. I rec'd it next day. Less than 24 hrs. :becky: They have a warehouse here but that was farking fast.

How did you get the AF logo? Never saw an option for military plaques. I also bought directly off the PBC site.

Military logos are an option they have for veterans (I'm sure anyone can get them though). If you request one of the military logos in the order notes they will use a special Pit Barrel logo with the branch of service you choose at the top of the placard. They will also donate $5 to the charity Folds of Honor. An organization that helps families of fallen and disabled vets. I believe it's a fairly new thing they are doing. It's on their website.

Last week maybe Keith, but there's no flooding going on now in Oklahoma so a Navy PBC probably wouldn't work well now that it's dry outside.....:heh:

Edit: on second thought, Noah was in the Navy....

Great news! I received a tracking # a little bit ago. My barrel is on its way!

Last week maybe Keith, but there's no flooding going on now in Oklahoma so a Navy PBC probably wouldn't work well now that it's dry outside.....:heh:

Edit: on second thought, Noah was in the Navy....

Great news! I received a tracking # a little bit ago. My barrel is on its way!

So wait one cotton pickin second! If "Noah" was in the Navy then Navy will work good but if little o'le me was in the Navy then it wouldn't work well? :tsk::caked:

Noah was a Navy corpsman serving with the Marines. They got a lot of air and ground support, I'm sure, so all bases are covered. Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard, all are welcome!

bill-murray-stripes.jpg

So wait one cotton pickin second! If "Noah" was in the Navy then Navy will work good but if little o'le me was in the Navy then it wouldn't work well? :tsk::caked:

Exactly! Lol. :becky:
Actually what I was saying is since he was in the Navy he may have tweeked the Navy barrels to run a little better....you know cause he was Navy.....:laugh:

Back