THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dan2446

Name or Nickame
Dan
Community Computer Alliance is proud to announce our First Annual series of KCBS sanctioned PigMania Barbecue Contests.

This contest is brought to you by organizers who have both competed in and judged KCBS contests around the country.

5000.00 in cash prizes
www.pigmaniabbq.com

Event Details for Teams:
. Free Friday Dinner
. Free Saturday Breakfast
. Electric easily accessible
. Water easily accessible
. Close to shopping

We are hopeful that our years on the BBQ circuit will help us make this a great contest for everyone involved!

All procedes benefit:
Community Computer Alliance (CCA) is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization that empowers individuals, improves our communities, and aids in conserving our world – one computer at a time.

CCA provides individual workforce development training for individuals with Autism and other developmental disabilities with partner organizations, including Embracing Autism and Food for Good Thought.

CCA’s job skills training program is directly fueled by our licensed and bonded electronic recycling services, providing the highest asset management standards to our generous corporate and individual donors.

CCA regularly donates refurbished electronics to nonprofit organizations in our communities to, in turn, help fulfill their missions.

For more information on Community Computer Alliance please click here

So you go from judging to competing and now running an event. That is great. I'm assuming you will be collecting all of the aluminum pans as well.

You can count us in if we can make it.

Good luck Dan. I'm sure this will be a great event.

Smokin' 4 Play BBQ

Great news Dan! We need more comps in Ohio. We will do our best to be there. Best wishes for a great event!

Regards,
John

Thanks for the positive response!
The website is finished and we are accepting apps.

@RumRunner_1492, we have cooked and judged, we even tried to be Reps (there's no room they said :) ) so I thought organizing would be the next best thing.

This year we are planning on one contest to organize, if all goes well, in 2016 we will bring more contests to the Ohio area.

I look forward to seeing everyone in Lima 2015
Dan

@RumRunner_1492, we have cooked and judged, we even tried to be Reps (there's no room they said :) ) so I thought organizing would be the next best thing.

This year we are planning on one contest to organize, if all goes well, in 2016 we will bring more contests to the Ohio area.

Dan

I had the pleasure of cooking with Dan last year in Ohio while him and his wife were getting there Master Cert. Great guy. He knows how to treat cooks. Even though Ohio hasn't been good to us, I just penciled it in. Looking forward to it Dan.

Dan

I know all too well that you and your wife are great judges. You basically taught me how to be a good judge when we judged a few comps a couple of years ago.

I'm looking forward to the comp.

Cook Teams:

So far out of 22 judges we have more than 80% Master Certified Judges.
Our judges combined have judged more than 1200 KCBS certified contests

That's a whole lot of experience to give you the best possible outcomes for the hard work you put into preparing your entries.
www.pigmaniabbq.com

The judging applications keep rolling in...

WOW - Over 80% of our judges are Master certified judges
With over 1600 contests judged between them.

Back