THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did a pig roast for a coworker today with Scott (Crossczek). The theme was a Luau to break in a new tiki bar. They wanted a pig picking party. 105 lb pig, started the smoker at 3:30 am, pig on at 5:45, cooked at 325, finished at 2:30pm. Had to hold it until just after 4 when everyone finally started to show up. All in all a great day, but a long one. Couldn't have done it without the use of Scott's monster smoker, his help, input and guidance.... Thanks Scott! I didn't get any prep pics, things were too busy, but I did get some of the final product!

You're too kind. I think what it is, is the guy playing "pit boss" has so many things on his mind, that the other guy with equal experiance comes in fresh with a few observations and the pit boss says "Wow, good idea".
I'm pretty sure of this because I usually feel pretty stupid when you come around helping me.

Anyway, nice job Chris. Take a bow.

-scott

Yum! I see NCGuy already called dibs on the rest of the skin. lol If he changes his mind, let me know!
Looks wonderful!!:-D

Back