THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBQchef33 said:
first off, thanks to Pigmakr23 for putting this together. It was a great time..

The BBQ?? all I can say is......WOW... amazing stuff. I think i can honestly and safely say its the best i ever had.

Adam came out as soon as we arrived and warm heartfelt greeting from one of our worlds top chefs.. and one of the nicest men I have met on the circuit. The dining area is decorated with pics of Adam with other top chefs, newspaper articles, awards etc, but he will be the first to sit down and shoot the breeze with us.. Truly a gentlemen that epitomizes the best of the people side of BBQ.

The food: as soon as he started slicing the dino bones, i knew we were in for it.. they looked absolutely perfect, and first bite hit hard.. this was not commercial BBQ, but some of the best I ever had.. pork butts were perfect.. he served some pulled, some sliced. One thing i realized after we left. NOTHING was sauced.. No beef, no pork.. Everything was served dry. this stuff needed nothing to enhance it. The only sauce was the dipping sauce on the side. Side dishes included dirty rice, mashed taters, cream spinach, corn, coleslaw, baked apples and some fresh pineapple to finish up. Believe it or not.. I ATE SOME GREEN STUFF!!

The piglet, :eek: well, I got Adam to drop some in my dish, but my eyes were closed. :icon_sick

a big thanks again to Eric for arranging, and if i can get Adam to come visit us, a thanks to him here too.. but i think i may just have to go back again just to thank him personally :biggrin: ..........

and eat some more. :)

Poobah said it right!!

What an experience!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Edit: the baked apples were actually peaches! Where was Peaches?

Last edited:
CTSmokehouse said:
Poobah said it right!!

What an experience!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Edit: the baked apples were actually peaches! Where was Peaches?

Hee hee! I'll pass your regards along to him. Looks like you all had an amazing time (though no napkin art?????).

How many times did Phil hit up Adam to be part of the Brethren? (That would be cool.)

Looks like a great time!!

I can see from some of the last pictures that it looks like they expanded their main walk in location on 11th ave. Cool. Now I gotta go back!

Plowboy said:
How many times did Phil hit up Adam to be part of the Brethren? (That would be cool.)

Looks like a great time!!

I can see from some of the last pictures that it looks like they expanded their main walk in location on 11th ave. Cool. Now I gotta go back!

He can be Joes nemesis then

Plowboy said:

none.. I usually dont recruit unless asked.

Adam has requested an ID several times, but I doubt his schedule will have him posting away. He just had a new baby and is caught up in pappahood. Yesterday was his day off, bt he came in to host our party.. Once everyone was served, he hung out for a while then excused himswelf to spend some time with his new daughter.

Special Super Secret Seasoning...!!!

Makes everything taste phenominal...!!!

Sorry you had to be there...!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

P.S. For the fun of it, weighed myself before and after! Up 3 lbs. ! Conservative! But oh so good!

Attachments

BBQchef33 said:
Adam has requested an ID several times, but I doubt his schedule will have him posting away.

Please let him know that I am willing to surrender Adam_Perry_Lang to him...for the price of ONE BEEF RIB.:twisted:

Dinosaur Ribs

you guys want to get together some night on Long Island, I will stop at adams and pick up some more Beef Ribs, just give a few days notice,

Pigmaker 23

Eric Johnson

Back