THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The coolest UDS I have ever seen is whichever one Divemaster is cooking on.
(There is a pic in one of the Pretty Good BBQ threads. It's a pretty plain UDS with an umbrella holder. Masterfully created by BBQ Bubba.)

I could appreciate wanting a "cool" factor. Hoss, have you looked thoroughly thru the UDS thread?
There are indeed some great looking ones in there. Someone even had a sports theme of a football field side table with his.

You rite!I got 8 different cookers.BGE,Offset on a trailer, several Webers,(including the Ranch Kettle and WSM's)) and others I don't have a UDS.I want to build one.I just wanna see all the GREAT IDEAS out there so I don't build one then the next day say DADGUM!! I wish I had built mine like that!!!:doh:

Not a pic to be had?! I'll throw mine in the ring, although it's not all that special.

UDS1_1.jpg

John

John, What's with the fat man valve? Last I looked you weren't quite in need of one yet? :p

Oh, it's gone now. It was one of those "looks good on paper" ideas that
didn't work out worth a crap. Both of them are cookin' machines without
it. :wink: :thumb:

John

Thanks Guerry!
I love the bright yellow on my Drums too but I prePher them rusty like the Midi and the Mini UDS...the Mini UDS is starting to get a nice rusty colour allready (not showed in this pic).

IMG_1420.jpg

Last edited:
Back