THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go......
3961235100_25fbd55bc0_o.jpg

3960463205_d55be962db.jpg

3961238276_d3cb9f417c_b.jpg

3960466525_bc344dae04_b.jpg

3961242708_d3f4d05710_b.jpg

3960469767_736a87bd84_o.jpg

3960470081_90e1132200_o.jpg

3960473495_c164449631.jpg

Thanks All. It was a kick arse day. As I type my daughter is is trying to hit keys on the key board and give me that "innocent smile." I love it. Thanks for tuning in. Any ?'s........let me know.

Toodles.

BOB

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh

My

GAWD!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

I think I love you. In a brotherly way. You know, the kind that makes a man want to eat.

Wow.

you know nothing about mexican food and cooking and you can't cook! :biggrin::wink:

Please put the recipes into the recipe section. I sort of copied them over but dollars to doughnuts when I want them they'll be lost.

Thanks for the salsa recipe - now what about all those red chiles?

you know nothing about mexican food and cooking and you can't cook! :biggrin::wink:
Thanks Rick! I'm glad you decided to stick around.:icon_cool I'm working on my degree in Spanish:icon_blush:

Bob - great food and pron as usual - share the bean and corn side dish recipe? looks awesome!
It's a recipe I tried to recreate. My brother's friend made it and took it over to my folks a few weeks back. Very simple. One can of corn, green, beans, and red beans. Then I chopped up some bacon I had in the drum along with the picnic and tossed it in. Then one small brick of Philly cream cheese. All into a pan on low heat till the cheese melts. Then, a little fresh cracked black pepper and a wee bit of salt. Can be served hot or cold. Good stuff.

Thanks for the salsa recipe - now what about all those red chiles?
The bags of red chile are in the deep freeze now and will be used in Nov. or Dec. for making a batch of Chile Colorado that will bu used in tamales. You guys will hafta wait for tht pron though.:wink:

Thanks again!

Back