Picking Up New 24x36 Shirley Tomorrow

They have a new model with limited options that you can get in a couple months. I thought everyone knew by now. [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I might be making the journey to Tuscaloosa next year to downsize from my 24x70. It’s good to know we have a reasonable wait for a patio model.
I will miss the whole hog cooks and backyard parties for 50!
:cry:
I can’t wait to see pics of Jason’s new cooker...

Attachments

• D49D3C62-FD4C-4D7A-8AF1-DFD5FAF63B87.jpg
    D49D3C62-FD4C-4D7A-8AF1-DFD5FAF63B87.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 17057056-C175-462E-A1A5-FAC7C5961571.jpg
    17057056-C175-462E-A1A5-FAC7C5961571.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 314
Unless you’re picking up 12, this thread is a letdown.
Tough crowd.......Just about spit up my coffee, lol.

I'll see what I can sneak away with :). I'll just offer to buy everything there for $100 to take it off their hands so they don't have to deal with getting rid of them all.....you know since they had that problem.

Heading out in a bit after I drop kids off.

Be sure to have a "root beer" with Paul for me. He'll know what you're talking about.

Oh and those other boys like bourbon, or so I've heard.:becky:

Last edited:

Cooks even temps on all 3 shelves (except at the upper left where the hot heat rises). Maybe 10 - 15 difference between upper and lower grate if you are cooking at 325. This smaller pit likes 3" splits and it likes to settle on 250. Get a Kindling Cracker . How do I make that huge picture small?

Last edited:
jXQMpCw.jpg

Cooks even temps on all 3 shelves (except at the upper left where the hot heat rises). Maybe 10 - 15 difference between upper and lower grate if you are cooking at 325. This smaller pit likes 3" splits and it likes to settle on 250. Get a Kindling Craker .
Ya will be interesting to see how it cooks compared to going from my 24x60 to 30x70 and now this.

Got the kindling cracker already and have lots split up

She sure is pretty!

How many briskets you reckon you can wrangle in there without overcrowding?

Quick stop so I can only hit a small amount of Atlanta traffic. It looks so awesome!

Might pick up the kids with it ...

:mad: ~3 hours with the hotel in sight on the Interstate for me is too much for me to look forward to a drive through Atlanta again. In some ways, worse than Los Angeles.

Congrats on the new Shirley!

The little Shirley is tempting for sure. Cheap
Price and hardly any wait...my kind of operation!

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats! Tie an extra strap on there so she isn't going anywhere.

congrats and you are going to love it and glad i was the first genie pig to try one out .

Back