THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it here...Is it here?!? Did it come...Did it come , today?!?

Wednesday morning it was rescheduled for next week. I was home sick yesterday that would have worked out well. But just my luck. The day I have Kidney Stone issues..... It gets rescheduled...... Looks like I have a chance late today to pick it up. I may do that since it's my day off.

Wednesday morning it was rescheduled for next week. I was home sick yesterday that would have worked out well. But just my luck. The day I have Kidney Stone issues..... It gets rescheduled...... Looks like I have a chance late today to pick it up. I may do that since it's my day off.

Kidney stones...do rub those before smokin' them? :biggrin1:

Seriously, I hope the stone thing passes with little or no issue.

I am feeling better..... The IVC supposedly was in Coon Rapids this morning at 5am. I called at 7:47 am to schedule a pickup. Then at 11. Then at 12:30. Seems they may have lost it. Ummmm...... Waiting to hear back. They are calling Chicago to see if it is there.

Back