Phubar's Teriyaki'd Ribeyes and Thai'd Tagliatelli Pron

What a grate idea!

I love the way that steak is cooked and the whole meal looks PhanPharkingtastic! :clap2:

Even though it looks pharking phantastic. I just can't wrap my head around teriyaki ribeye. I don't know what ribeye steak is like there, but here in Texas, ribeye is the king of steaks, and in my backyard, ribeye steak gets salt an pepper before going on a super hot Weber to cook to medium rare. Why? Because a good ribeye is darn near perfect with nothing added.

I marinade sirloin, but ribeye is sacred -- no marinade, and salt and pepper are privileged to go along for the ride.

Maybe I need to loosen up. Your phood always looks good. I'm just having a hard time with teriyaki ribeye. Sorry. and no offense intended. Your phood is awesome, and I hope you don't mind that I question this one particular preparation.

CD

I know you come across honest...no worries,I like that.
I've learned alot from the Brethren these 3 years...I did certain things because Brethren said so, like using 3 fist sizes of wood in the UDS....I only use 1 now.
Now I'm doing it my way because I've learned.

Many Brethren use commercial sauce like Sweet Baby Ray's (liquid smoke)on their pulled pork sandwich,some drink light beer,some use an electrical device to keep their "set it and Phorget it" smoker on temp...we all have different tastes and methods as you know.

By marinating the ribeye I didn't Phark the taste up,I also didn't marinade it long because I didn't want the ribeye to taste like marinade alone.
The marinade was subtile on the outside of the steak.

Another installment of awesome pron!! If there was ever a need for grilling over nuclear heat, the grate on the chimney answers the call every time! I have done that on an occasion or two. I dig the idea of putting the wok on the chimney, sounds convenient! Might not need a whole chimney full though, maybe half give or take...

Had to google handcart...then it hit me all of a sud'n...did you kill a ribeye in the past?

Yes, I am the famous murderer of ribeyes. According to Grail. And proud of it.:thumb:

Guess you're not familiar with the phrase "Going to Hell in a handcart" which I was referencing. So, I figured I might as well join you if the food served is that good.

Back