THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dude that looks farking fantastic as usual. :thumb:

I just gotta say, most of the time I have no idea what you're cooking, but this time I think I can make the translation. You're one sick farker man...Suicidal Americans....Really? I hope we're tasty at least, you sick farker! Looks like we're definitely well marbled. :thumb:

IMG_5409_zps24a8e4cb.jpg

Dude that looks farking fantastic as usual. :thumb:

I just gotta say, most of the time I have no idea what you're cooking, but this time I think I can make the translation. You're one sick farker man...Suicidal Americans....Really? I hope we're tasty at least, you sick farker! Looks like we're definitely well marbled. :thumb:

LOL!
Sucade is the name of the cut...rund means beePh....N-Amerikaans is North American.
Don't know what the V W stand for.

Padawan and her SIL made some empanadas yesterday from the lePhtover beePh...

IMG_5438_zps8e4cbe8f.jpg

I've never seen a whole ibp top blade sold around here. I think they cut them up and sell it as flat iron steaks which I love to cook.

Back