THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
We don't have much time as a team to get together to discuss competition stuPh.
Today we met up for lunch at Padawan's Place.
Brethren Niek,Spiffs,Dennessey,CustomMidnightSmoker and Karel1000 were there and 2 non BBQ Brethren members were there as well.
On the menu was:

-beer bratwurst with onions and sauerkraut sandwich
-salmon ala Bobby Phlay (salt,pepper,mustard,brown sugar)
-jerk wings

Them Pharkers chowed everything down and lePht me with no lePhtovers.....Pharkers!

Little Pron just to show how we have a small meeting.....

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8556.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

I wouldn't expect a lot of leftovers by the looks of that crew.

How was that salmon? Looks really good - it all does. :hungry:

I like this version of the salmon alot....you would make alot of Phriends with it.:thumb:

I'll check it out. I've been doing salmon with Wampus' method and it's fanfarkingtastic. People go nuts over it, & a couple have said it's the best they've had, but it'd be fun to try something new too. :thumb:

Phantastic Brother Ph... as usual! You jerking up the place man!!! All that grub looks amazing!

But where's my doppelganger?? :heh::wink:

Cheers

Phu...

You and crew always have the best micro bashes!

I wonder if gtr has room in his carry on for me to come with this spring... :confused:

I think deguerre has his carry-on staked out. I'm getting my shots and a kennel (and an eye-patch) for me to travel as his pet. :becky:

CD

Phantastic Brother Ph... as usual! You jerking up the place man!!! All that grub looks amazing!

But where's my doppelganger?? :heh::wink:

Cheers

Wish your Doppelganger was also in my team!:wink:
HopePhully I'll be seeing him somewhere in June again at his place.

Thanks for getting me back to my roots...irie!:cool:

Back