THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I saw the picture, she is special alrighty. Oh, the food looks good too. Cupcake Rosti sounds great.

Yeah, I think she's cute. Must be alright to have her pic posted and viewed by several hundred brethren from all over the world. BTW, her name wouldn't happen to be Daisy? And if so, where are the thread title pics? I'm just asking 'cause Bob wants to know.

I saw the picture, she is special alrighty. Oh, the food looks good too. Cupcake Rosti sounds great.

Yeah, I think she's cute. Must be alright to have her pic posted and viewed by several hundred brethren from all over the world. BTW, her name wouldn't happen to be Daisy? And if so, where are the thread title pics? I'm just asking 'cause Bob wants to know.
Ahem, yes.

Hey, I got a thing about curvy brunettes. I prefer them without knives, but, I go where I can go, roll with what I must.

M M M M M. that's all I'm saying.
Park it! Grill it! Eat it!

Back