THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
...with that I made some smoked meatballs.

My Vegetarian Colleague told me about this recipe today at work and my mouth was watering...he printed ou this recipe for me.
While we were on the job he received a Phone call that some Phriends were staying over at his place,he decided to make the Cigrons amb Bolets dish for them.
Well...I wanted to smell like smoke again so I Phired up the UDS.:becky:

If I'm right this dish is from Catalunya,Cigrons amb Bolets means Chickpeas with Shrooms.

Only thing I did different is prepped the dish for the UDS instead of stove/oven and I added onion and tomato.

-Phirst I marinated the shrooms in a mixture of garlic paste,parsley,shroom broth,olive oil,lime juice,salt/pepper
-aPhter that I sauteed/smoked the onions,tomato and garlic paste
-added chickpeas from can with juice
-made a mixture of 2 egg yolks,garlic paste,ground pine nuts,juice from chickpeas,mushroom broth(?),parsley,pepper....added this to the dish
-added smoked slices of shrooms

Plated Pron will Phollow...:cool:

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

IMG_1701.jpg

IMG_1703.jpg

So the meatball looking things are meatballs, right? Not veggie balls? :confused:
Got woken up like 5 times last night, so not following things too well today! :mmph:

I gotta give props to my colleague for giving me the recipe.
This dish is gonna fill your tummy because of the chickpeas,eggyolk and pinenuts...some smoked bacon would be great in this dish.
Very good dish for the wintertimes!

You need to enter the throwdowns Phube.

I'll try Guerry!
I've been away too long from the ThrowDowns and from what I've seen lately this contest ain't no joke anymore.
Awesome stuPh guys!:thumb:

Nice Phoeb, but couldn't help noticing that there's something missing in these pics....

"Dessert",wodka.....Phemale!?!:becky:

You sure got some meaty balls there, H. :p

Thanks M.!:cool:

I must agree with Gore? What's up wit dat? Nice looking meal!!!! Mrs. BlkJeep said she'd hit it!! :redface:

Back